人生之旅(Journey of life)(Music from Kitaro's [Never Let You Go])

(photo by Tyler Raye downloaded from Unsplash )

(English translation at the bottom)

這是一篇歌詞,初稿寫於1990年9月23日。當年是1989年【六四】之後的一年,不少親友計畫移民,我亦如是,準備隨家人移民他國開展農莊,當時我只不過在社會工作了三年,移民完全是人生和職業上的180度轉向!加上曾帶領我信主的人生導師也計畫移民,將來天各一方,勢難再重聚。因此有感而發,用了喜多郎作曲演奏的【Never Let You Go】,填寫了以下廣東話歌詞【人生之旅】。


今天適值妹妹生日,便唱來送給有傳奇人生的她,因為歌詞也巧合地道出了她年青時的壯志凌雲。


三十幾年後的今日,回顧過去,由計畫移民至放棄移民,由工作至放棄工作,做什麼工作,遇到什麼人和事......一切盡在上主的計畫和安排之中。


人生之旅

可不可再一次停下腳步?

已踏遍千頃萬里路途。

心中滿載舊夢,怕又再失落破滅!

不要問有誰伴我行,只靠一雙手、一雙腳!

人要歷遍幾多艱辛失敗?

再次邁向風霜,還要上路!

河山穿過萬頃荒漠,為一心頭夢;

明天飄泊交出心與力,永不停步!


不要問有誰伴我行,只靠一雙手、一雙腳!

心中滿載舊夢,繼續孤獨上路!

人要歷遍幾多艱辛困倦!

那怕面對風霜?還要繼續!

明天走向萬頃荒漠,為一心頭夢;

河山飄泊萬里孤獨,永不停步!

明天可再交出心與力,為一心頭夢!

人生好似萬頃千里路,還要上前去!

明天走向萬里孤獨,為一心頭夢!

人生好似萬頃千里路......要征服!......


YouTube version of the music Never Let You Go :



English translation 

This is a lyric, first draft written on September 23, 1990. In the year after June 4th, 1989, many relatives and friends planned to emigrate, and so did I. I was preparing to emigrate with my family to another country to start a farm business. Then was only after three years of starting my career.  So this emigration plan was a 180 degree turn in my life and career. In addition, my life mentor who led me to believe in Christ also planned to emigrate. In the future, it would be difficult to meet each other again. The original music of this lyric is "Never Let You Go" written by Kitaro and performed by Kitaro.

Today is my sister's birthday, so I have sung the lyrics for her. She has also led a legendary life with strong ambitions.

Thirty-six years later today, looking back at the past, from planning emigration to giving up emigration, from working to giving up work, what kind of work to doing, what kind of people and things I encounter... everything is in the plans and arrangements of God.

Journey of life (Music from Kitaro's Never Let You Go)

Can I stop my footsteps again?

I have already traveled thousands of miles.

My heart was full of old dreams, but I'm afraid that I might lost them again!

Do not ask who is walking with me, I only rely on a pair of hands and a pair of feet!

How many hardships and failures do people have to go through?

Once again, I'm heading towards the wind and frost ahead and walking on!

Rivers and mountains pass through vast deserts as if heading towards a dream in their mind;

For the wandering tomorrow, I surrender my heart and strength, I will never stop my steps!


Do not ask who is walking with me, I only rely on a pair of hands and a pair of feet!

My heart was full of old dreams, I continue my lonely journey!

How many hardships and fatigues do people have to go through?

I am not afraid of facing wind and frost, I'm determined to continue!

Tomorrow I'm heading towards a vast desert for a dream in my heart;

Rivers and mountains wanders for thousands of miles alone and they never stop!

Tomorrow can I surrender my heart and strength again for a dream in my heart?

Life seems like a vast expanse of miles, but you still need to go forward!

Tomorrow I'm heading towards thousands of miles of loneliness, for a dream in my heart!

Life is like a vast expanse of miles... for you to conquer! ...


(photo taken by Tyler Raye in the Death Valley, downloaded from Unsplash)


留言